Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sale Day

Hi, I'm glad to say the sale went well on the weekend. It was a lot busier than I expected, which is great, but I really needed the cuppa at midday.
Most ladies found something they wanted and some, well, lets just say they are going to be very busy!!!
There were also a couple of people new to scrapbooking and their questions and requests for items have given me food for thought in terms of products.
There is going to be an online ad in the Scrapbooking Memories newsletter which will be issued tomorrow so will wait and see what sort of reaction I get from that.
Apart from that, my youngest son has some sort of bacterial infection and isn't sleeping during the night and very clingy through the day, so I am not getting too much else done.
Hope you are all managing to find time to scrap!
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment