Monday, August 6, 2012

Craft Space...The After Shots!

Friday afternoon I started re-arranging.....starting with pulling things off my desk, from under my desk etc and then moving the desk and the other furniture for my corner.  Out of the closet and into the room (for the last few months my son has had his bed in the guest room as well as the normal bed, so there was no room for me) I went........(oh, except the closet is much roomier and still has all my non SU papers, pnches, SU ink, other inks, embellishments, and lots of other tools I just 'had to have'....this weekend that space will be re-sorted hopefully) and all of the lovely Kaisercraft storage and OTP items I decorated over the Xmas holidays could finally find a proper home.  Here's the corner view..

And the desk....under the desk is just my stampin up 12x12 cardstock and papers... I will use them one day...
and here is my guilty pleasure......thickers....the folders on left are smaller alphas, to the right is SU A4 cardstock.... the rest are thickers arranged by colour...
and here are closer views of the rest of my OTP items, now on the wall where they belong...(oh, and the CD tower holds my SU stamp sets......most yet to be used, one or two sets well used already.
Hello Piglet......this is my bit of whimsy in my space....hubby bought me quite a few of these collectibles over the years.  Sadly all but this one, my fav, are in the hall cupboard at the moment...

So, that's how my space looks......time to scrap!

No comments :

Post a Comment