Saturday, September 8, 2012

Approaching 30.......


Last weekend my hubby and eldest son went to Gladstone for 4 days, leaving Samuel (5) and I home alone.  Thursday I worked from home and got caught up on all the housework....leaving Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning free for scrapbooking.
Luckily Samuel is happy to sit and do his own art work with me, or sit and watch kids shows while I scrap.
So, I did some traditional layouts, and some more pages for "The Story of Me".....
First up....friends from NAB, my dog "Mouse" and me being bridesmaid at my sisters wedding...and a road trip across the Nullaboor...There wasnt a lot to see!
Then a trip to NZ to be bridesmaid at my best friend Rachel's wedding...
Next up....photos from my return to Melbourne after separating from my husband and Perth....catching up with friends on the first page, then my housewarming party on the second. (and first use of non 12x12 pages to fit the photos I had)
And finally.....photos from my 30th.....and doesn't that seem like a 1/3 of a lifetime ago....probably cause it is.  That year was the start of lots of good new beginnings.
 
This weekend I will tackle photos from the my 30s.  And this is where SO MUCH happened.  So I'll just be adding selected photos (or I'll be here forever lol).










No comments :

Post a Comment