Sunday, September 30, 2012

Wedding Day Happiness

Here in Melbourne it was Grand Final Day yesterday and, regardless of who is playing, we always watch it.  We took the boys to the Royal Melbourne Show in the morning to keep them happy, so they didnt complain too much at us watching the footy.
I'm not a fan of just sitting watching so I got some more pages done for My Story.....pages of my wedding. Such a happy and fun day that I couldn't fit this day into just one layout.......so here's what I ended up with.  Still fairly simple....the 12x12 pages of my wedding day are much more detailed!
 
Lead up the the ceremony.......we got ready upstairs at the hotel, so just had to take the lift down and through the lobby out onto the deck.....Novotel Wollongong...
And here are snaps from the ceremony itself...
We had photos taken on Wollongong beach......shoes off everyone!
And then the reception started....
.....the partying was great!
Still love looking at the memories!

No comments :

Post a Comment