Sunday, September 16, 2012

Scrapping Exes

While scrappying 'My Story' I kept the photos of my ex-husband to a minimum......not really good memories to look back on.
But this week I was up to a couple of years in my life that included an ex-boyfriend. Apart from the break-up, the time together was very important to me and I have lots of good memories.
So, I selected photos that represented the really good memories. And rather than use lots of different papers and things, I used the Teresa Collins 'Tell Your Story' range......perfectly suited to PL style layouts as it has 6x4 Title Cards and 3x4 journal cards (although all the titles are horizontal and all the journal cards are vertical...fine for some pages but not for others. As well as the cards I used the 6x6 paper pads, and the co-ordinating layered butterfly stickers, washi tape, cardstock stickers and cardstock die cuts and flashcards (what didn't I use???)
Here's what I ended up with after a very productive week.....just journalling to go.....




And after that busy week I doubt that this week will be as productive......I got one page done this morning but have been taking some time out to read a book the rest of the day....bliss.


No comments :

Post a Comment