Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 5....back to school

Such an emotional week....our baby is off to school.  We took a lot of photos for this, so there is a double page insert this week.
Here is the "normal week" layout.  I added some wood veneers to the title card this week....I only had a couple of veneers when I did this layout but......more will appear.
Last week of holidays for me and I decided to start the working year with a new haircut....lucky I trust my hairdresser as the haircut is NOTHING like the 3 photos I took with me but I love it anyway. SO easy in the mornings to get ready.




And here are the school pages I added.  A diversion from the seafoam kit, using the Kaisercraft Class Act papers and embellishments (and I realised this week I have some more flairs for school so will have to add them to the page later). I know I'll look back on these photos and be extremely grateful I took so many to mark the occassion.


Happy scrapping,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment