Friday, March 22, 2013

Loving Week 7

Yes, Valentine's Day in week 7 and love was all around.
I had bought some wood veneers in week 6, along with some handmade filler cards and just had to include some of each in my Week 7 layout.
The wood veneers are by Studio Calico although I bought them from a couple of Australian online stores and via a FB sale site.  As with  lot of PL supplies, you see other people using them and just can't help but want to use them yourself!
So....the left hand side....still happy with the approach to my title card.  The "Swell" filler card I bought from another member of the PL Australia/NZ group - thanks Cath Dean!
I also made my own filler card for Valentines Day......using a couple of different washi tapes and heart punches (cant remember the large heart brand but the white and red hearts are using a Stampin Up heart punch) and a lovely flair from Greatest View -  a great little shop on Etsy.

The right hand side really focused on our weekend fun - hot days means time in the pool to cool off.....and an opportunity to use another wood veneer or two...or more!

Although it wasn't intentional, i love that this week started with a sunrise and ended with a sunset.  Love the colour they add to the pages.  Here are the two pages together:

Thanks for looking at this weeks pages.

Happy scrapping,
Amanda


No comments :

Post a Comment