Saturday, April 27, 2013

The heat continues in Week 11....

It's catch up time with my blog posts.......thanks for taking a look at Week 11.

There was a lot of colour in my photos this week, so I used items from a number of kits and places.  My title card has a flair from http://www.apieceofcakedesigns.com.au and then I used some BH Seafoam journal cards together with an insert card from a Pebbles range of journalling cards (apologies, cannot remember which range).

The right hand side was more Seafoam with an Amy Tangerine layered camera embellishment and another filler card from Pebbles.  Love that this week has a photo from the Project Life Australia and New Zealand Victorian catch up.

And here is what the week looks like together.  When it's side by side you can see that I stuck mostly to the aqua and orange colours to try and give it a bit of uniformity.


To be in the running to receive a giveaway to celebrate my revamped blog just leave a comment under this post (and any future posts up to the 21st May) and to be in a special draw just start following my blog.
Thanks for visiting,
Amanda




6 comments :

  1. Love your pages!!! Simply stunning. Love how you use your own hand writing too, that's something I need to do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey! I'm not a big fan of my handwriting.....but it is quicker to use that than do it digitally. At first I threw out a LOT of cards I wasn't happy with......now it has to be a spelling mistake or I just use it.
      Thanks for visiting, Amanda

      Delete
  2. Well done Amanda. Both blog and pages look great. Really getting into the PL swing of things and your pages are looking fab :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra......I am still getting so much inspiration from everyone else's pages that I am sure my style will evolve over time but for now I'm happy with my pages.
      Thanks for visiting, Amanda

      Delete
  3. Hi Amanda, it's my first time over to your blog and really like the clean style combined with chevron and aqua... two of my faves ;) Your PL pages look fab too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Agnus, thanks for visiting my blog. Appreciate the comments. I didn't think I was a chevron girl (stripes are more my "thing" but they just didn't work as well as chevrons seem to.
      Amanda

      Delete