Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 12 already?

Hi and thanks for visiting.
Week 12 was an interesting week for me on a personal level as I started a new contract at work - that's the joy and the challenge of contracting......change can be quite frequent.  I used some wood veneer birds - think these were Tweet from Studio Calico on my title and another flair from A Piece of Cake Designs on a filler card.  As I wanted to stick to a palette of fawn and lemon I made a journal card using a Stamp from Technique Tuesday - the Good Day set from Ali Edwards.


The left hand side is fairly simple.  Photos of everyday life, some Seafoam journal cards and some homemade journal cards using, again, Technique Tuesday stamps.  The arrow one is from the Beautiful set by Ali Edwards and the round one as above.  Used orange card stock just to give a bit of pop to the page. 

 And here they are together.........a real snapshot of our life this week.

So that's what week 11 looks like.  Remember to leave a comment and get an entry into my "blog revamp giveaway".  Details of some of the giveaways will be announced soon.

Amanda

2 comments :

  1. Amanda,
    Where did you get the "weekly report" card in the bottom right corner?!?! <3 it bigtime!
    Your layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deadra, the weekly cards I use are from Cathy Zielske. She has a great video on using the cards - these are my first, and so far only, attempt at using digital elements!
    http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2013/01/video-tutorial-working-with-week-in-review-layered-journaling-cards.html
    There are links on where you can purchase these.
    Thanks for visiting,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete