Sunday, May 5, 2013

And now it's Week 17...

 Hi, and thanks for visiting.  Week 17 was a good one, as my sister visited for most of the week - living in another state and country from relatives means these times are especially precious.
It also meant there was someone to take a photo of the 4 of us - again....doesn't happen that often!
I love the "fawn" colour in the Seafoam kit so this was the base of  the week.  The flair on my title card is from Greatest View - it just added that little something extra needed on the flower I used.  
I made my Anzac filler card using some paper and collectables from the Kaisercraft range "Remember Me".


 The right hand side has a photo of my sister and her partner before they headed home to NSW and the rest is filled with photos from Patrick's Scout Camp.  I couldn't decide which photos to use, so used most of them.  I took a lot of photos both horizontal and landscape so I could work out afterwards which ones would go best in the album.
I love the fact that this week has so many photos in it.  We took lots of photos of the animals at Werribee Zoo so I may go back and do an insert for this week at some stage.

And here is what the whole week looks like.


Thanks for visiting and remember, if you leave a comment below by 9pm Sunday 5th May you go in the draw to win a $20 voucher from http://www.polkadotcreative.com.auPolka Dot Creative.
Amanda


10 comments :

  1. Hi Amanda, I've just found your blog (thanks to Jodie) and I'm looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karyn, thanks for coming to visit! I've found a lot of inspiration from Jodie and others on the PL group so its lovely to be able to share what I'm doing with others.
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. Hi Amanda, great pages and lots of inspiration. I have added you to my list of blogs to follow.Thanks Susanne. S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susanne, thanks for your kind words. Hope I can continue to give you pages you enjoy.
      Amanda
      PS - you're in the draw for a special prize for people who sign up to follow me too!

      Delete
  3. hi... love how you have done your pages and the photos you used.. I am going to try something like this one week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lauren,
      Thank you! Some weeks it seems easy to pull things together and other weeks it doesn't. This was an easier week. Would love to see your take on this.
      Amanda

      Delete
  4. Love that colour too. And Love that you have stuck with a dominant colour like that. It flows really well and looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra! It's funny.....some weeks I really don't like this colour - mostly when I try to tie it with another colour - and others, like this week, it is the obvious choice.
      Amanda

      Delete
  5. I love the 'Lest we Forget' tag you included in this spread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. I loved the paper that is the background and Kaiser made it so easy with their collectibles.

      Delete