Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week 22 is here....

Hi, and thanks for visiting my Week 22.
I received the Studio Calico PL kit for May (I don't subscribe...someone else does but I buy them from her) and loved some of the cards so had to use them (with some cards from previous kits too).
My title card contains 3 of the transparencies from the kit.  Due to the bright colour of the title card they didn't "pop" enough for me, so I backed them with white card stock before sticking them on.  I like the extra colour they add.  The rest of this page came together easilyusing brightly coloured journalling and filler cards from Studio Calico, including using some of the gorgeous alpha stickers.
Lots of people would like to see these alphas available on their own - I am one of them!

The right hand side was just as easy, again sticking to the Studio Calico cards.  Another transparency on the trampoline photo backed with white card stock, and the 'amazing' on the 'Simple & Real' card is also an added transparency.
The 'weekend recap' card has a Studio Calico flair from a previous kit, and alpha stickers from the May kit.
The only non Studio Calico item on this page is the Running flair which is from A Piece of Cake Designs - as soon as I saw this kit I knew I had to have it.  And the colour, while not in line with the orange theme of this spread, goes so well with the new running gear from Active 1 I bought!


Here is the double spread...



Thanks for visiting,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment