Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Week 29 is here!

Hi, and thanks for visiting.
Week 29 and it was back to a one page week - even if we did have another birthday in there and I used the BH Jade kit for this week.

As well as my new "rule" about only doing as many pages as the week needs I am also trying to use at least 10 embellishments of one sort or another on each page.  Yes, I have a stash of pretty things that I love to look at, take out and consider often but just don't use.  This has to stop!
So, for Week 29 I used: AC thickers, rhinestone candles,  Freckled Fawn wood veneers, Studio Calico wood veneers, MME enamel dots, and some title words from a brand that is not on the sticker sheets. Total embellishments: 23 if each thicker is one item.



Thanks for visiting,
Amanda

No comments :

Post a Comment